How to land your email in inbox with maximum chances

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
When I used to contact potential buyers in the past to sell my domains, I tested a lot of things. From changing subject line to message and took lot of time to see which experiment works best. The challenge was not only to write proper subject line and message to send but one more important thing which many domain sellers don’t bother is to make sure that email lands in potential buyer’s inbox all the time.

What I learned over the years and what I wanted was to maximize getting the response back from potential buyers. No matter the response being in “not interested” type messages but the thing was to get the response which always kept me going forward.

Some time back I have already shared sales pitch letter which shows what type of emails I used to send to endusers but today I wanted to share what I used to do in order to maximize the chances of getting the email get landed in *inbox* instead of spam/junk folder.

Simply change the text a little in every next email which will maximize the chances of your email to land in inbox.

Let’s suppose many times you know the person or domain owner you are contacting is John Smith so instead of just writing Hello, you can write Hello Mr. John Smith, which will not only bring his attention towards reading your email but at the same time increasing the chances of getting the email landing in inbox because the filters/system checking for automated emails with same text may put you in trouble by getting your email account banned or email ends up in junk/spam folder.

By doing those 2 things you made the potential buyer read your email with more interest as he will think you know him somehow and that’s why you have contacted him by calling his name. Also your email gets landed in inbox.
http://www.abdulbasit.com/domaining/how-to-land-your-email-in-inbox-with-maximum-chances

AbdulBasit.com

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom