How to grow your audience with an Amazon Giveaway

IT.com

JulienJ

Amazon has a simple and low-cost way to grow your audience.

One of the lesser-known but more affordable ways to promote your business and grow your audience is to create an Amazon Giveaway.

An Amazon Giveaway is a sweepstakes in which you create the parameters and Amazon handles the winner selection and fulfillment. Here’s how to set one up.

1. Visit the product page on Amazon that you’d like to offer in your giveaway. You can select just about any product on Amazon. Then scroll down to the link to “Set up an Amazon Giveaway”:

Giveaway type: My suggestion is for Amazon to randomly select one entrant at the end of the seven day contest. However, you can also choose: first x entrants win, every x entrants win, or random instant win.

Entry requirements: This is the point of creating the giveaway. Currently, you can ask entrants to:

• Follow you on twitter
  • Tweet a message (that includes a link to the giveaway)
  • Watch a video short or YouTube video
  • Follow an author (great for authors with books on Amazon)
  • Answer a poll
For example, let’s say I want to get more people that read DNW to follow me on twitter. I would create the giveaway and require that people follow me on twitter in order to be entered to win.

Giveaway type: My suggestion is for Amazon to randomly select one entrant at the end of the seven day contest. However, you can also choose: first x entrants win, every x entrants win, or random instant win.

Entry requirements: This is the point of creating the giveaway. Currently, you can ask entrants to:

• Follow you on twitter
  • Tweet a message (that includes a link to the giveaway)
  • Watch a video short or YouTube video
  • Follow an author (great for authors with books on Amazon)
  • Answer a poll
For example, let’s say I want to get more people that read DNW to follow me on twitter. I would create the giveaway and require that people follow me on twitter in order to be entered to win.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom