How to grow your audience with an Amazon Giveaway

JulienJ

Amazon has a simple and low-cost way to grow your audience.

One of the lesser-known but more affordable ways to promote your business and grow your audience is to create an Amazon Giveaway.

An Amazon Giveaway is a sweepstakes in which you create the parameters and Amazon handles the winner selection and fulfillment. Here’s how to set one up.

1. Visit the product page on Amazon that you’d like to offer in your giveaway. You can select just about any product on Amazon. Then scroll down to the link to “Set up an Amazon Giveaway”:

Giveaway type: My suggestion is for Amazon to randomly select one entrant at the end of the seven day contest. However, you can also choose: first x entrants win, every x entrants win, or random instant win.

Entry requirements: This is the point of creating the giveaway. Currently, you can ask entrants to:

• Follow you on twitter
  • Tweet a message (that includes a link to the giveaway)
  • Watch a video short or YouTube video
  • Follow an author (great for authors with books on Amazon)
  • Answer a poll
For example, let’s say I want to get more people that read DNW to follow me on twitter. I would create the giveaway and require that people follow me on twitter in order to be entered to win.

Giveaway type: My suggestion is for Amazon to randomly select one entrant at the end of the seven day contest. However, you can also choose: first x entrants win, every x entrants win, or random instant win.

Entry requirements: This is the point of creating the giveaway. Currently, you can ask entrants to:

• Follow you on twitter
  • Tweet a message (that includes a link to the giveaway)
  • Watch a video short or YouTube video
  • Follow an author (great for authors with books on Amazon)
  • Answer a poll
For example, let’s say I want to get more people that read DNW to follow me on twitter. I would create the giveaway and require that people follow me on twitter in order to be entered to win.

Source

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Podcast: Leveraging podcast guest appearances to grow your audience Resources 0
E How a business idea on the blockchain can help you grow your business Webmaster Forum 2
Raman How to grow my classified site traffic? Webmaster Forum 3
domainking131 Verisign Will Quickly Grow .Web As An Additional Option New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Indian economy likely to grow over 8% in FY17 The Lounge 1
domainking131 Internet users in India to grow by at least 50 million yearly till 2020 The Lounge 0
DomainSherpa Grow Your Business Using Content Marketing - With Joe Pulizzi Marketing Your Website 0
domainking131 How a $30,000 Domain Helped Voices.com Grow to $15 Million in Revenue Non-Indian Domains 0
DomainSherpa How a $30,000 Domain Helped Voices.com Grow to $15 Million in Revenue - With David Ciccerelli The Lounge 0
CyberKing Indian eCommerce Will Grow 700% In 5 Years, Mobile Transactions At All Time High The Lounge 1
Ace e-Commerce in India to grow to $90B General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
domainking131 GoDaddy continues to grow in revenue, reports Q2 results Business and Economy 3
CyberKing Domain Registrations Grow 7.3 Percent In 2013 To 271 Million Globally - Report The Lounge 0
D Why ecommerce in India does not grow Indian Websites and Start-ups 5
R Halol.In - Poised To Grow Domain Appraisals 0
T "MOBILE" is Google's FUTURE Bet...Google’s mobile biz to grow to US$ 14B by 2015 General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
ebiz4india .IN domain value will surely grow General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
Ceres India's e-payment market to grow The Lounge 1
S Global Domain registration industry expected to grow to US$5.3bn by 2011 General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
ekal Bangalore wages can grow 750% in 3 years The Lounge 4
E Wow - India's Economy to Grow 9% again in 2007 The Lounge 3
Prashant Sharan Amanda O’Brien: Only your target audience should be able to spell your domain name Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Mailchimp overhauls audience definition in new plans Resources 0
Parth Guest posting to build audience? Marketing Your Website 8
domainking131 Writing for a mobile audience? Here’s what you should know Webmaster Forum 1
D Growing Your Social Media Audience Webmaster Forum 3
Jas Finding target audience Marketing Your Website 0
S How to measure our mobile audience? Webmaster Forum 5
Ceres India: Cyber Cafe Audience The Lounge 7
Jeff Indian Internet Audience Growth is highest in Asia-Pacific General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
A Awesome Indian website for German audience! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Prashant Sharan Amazon acquires Podcast.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Amazon seems to be not giving any heed to South American government demands for more reserved domains New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan List of domains registered by Amazon for the Seattle arena Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Amazon registers ClimatePledgeArena.com for its Climate Pledge Arena; Greenpeace slams it as ‘meaningless and costly PR stunt’ Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Amazon is branding using .AWS.Will this kickstart a new trend ? New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Amazon gets its dot-brands despite last-minute government plea New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Attention required!! : Amazon reduces affiliate payouts by up to 80% Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Amazon wants to use AI integration for one of its TLDs Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Now Amazon goes for Business Relief domains Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Amazon Cooperation Treaty Organization are unhappy that ICANN is giving .amazon to USA's Amazon Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Amazon prevails in the fight to keep dotAmazon New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan America is supporting Amazon in gTLD fight at ICANN 66 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Amazon files a lawsuit against another alleged “get-rich-quick” scheme Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Get rich quick Fulfilled by Amazon course seller gets sued by Amazon Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan .amazon AGAIN in limbo thanks to the government New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan A new bottleneck for Amazon over .amazon Legal Issues and Dispute 0
D Cannot contact on Amazon number 912262824444 in panaji, goa Business and Economy 0
Prashant Sharan Just Wait !! : The last wave of comments on .amazon hasn’t started yet New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Amazon wins the battle against government New GTLDs 0