How to Get the list of Dropping .IN Domains

IT.com

domainwallah

This forum has been running a nice thread, which discovers some good .IN domains, which are still available for registration.

But I just want to know, if there is any service, which lets you know about the .IN domains, which are about to get deleted / expire.

I have checked certain lists, like mentioned below, but none of them seems to be including .IN at present.

1. SnapNames List
  2. NameJet
  3. WsmDomains
  4. NameJet Pending Delete List

Or is there any free script, which can run on desktop or web server, which can check the expiring .IN domains.

I do not know how indo in the thread mentioned above, is getting the lists.

Could somebody help me out there?

Thanks.:confused:

I just want to know, if there is any service, which lets you know about the .IN domains, which are about to get deleted / expire.

AFAIK, currently there's no public dropcatching service for Indian domains. However, I've heard someone is setting up a public dropcatching service for Indian domains - so that's exciting! I'm sure they'll post on INForum once the service is available. I have no idea how soon the service will be available.

Or is there any free script, which can run on desktop or web server, which can check the expiring .IN domains.

I think some people use Domain Punch Pro to monitor lists of expiring domains that they're interested in (it's not a free script though).

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom