How to get re-approve your banned domains from AdSense?

IT.com

Rajat

Country flag
So we all know Google bans many domains and sites that AdSense cannot be displayed on. So if I have a domain that Google has banned, the ads won't show on that domain, but they can appear on other domains that I have in my account. If your account was banned, ads wouldn't be shown on any of your sites, but when your domain gets banned, then it's just that domain which the ads won't be shown on. I'm sure many of you has experienced this before. Here's the solution:

1. Change whois info of the domain that is banned from AdSense with some new info.
2. Send a mail to adsense@google.com saying you're the new owner of the site (make sure you send this from the e-mail address given in the new whois info of the domain) and that you were not aware that the domain you bought from the previous owner was banned from AdSense and kindly request it to be unbanned. They'll do it. Make sure there is no TOS violation on the site before you send this e-mail.

Just from experience on one of my clients site.
My client's site got banned from adsense . He was so worried that he called me over phone
for a solution. I followed this method and got success.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom