How to find expiring India domains?

IT.com

trevor99

Country flag
A couple questions on India domains...

What tools/methods are available to find India domains that are about to expire?

In another thread, Steve said he uses "Domain Punch Professional". Could anyone elaborate on how Domain Punch works?

Thanks

Anyone?

I hate to go to other forums with this question where the eventual answer will be picked up by many others.

Closely guarded information by the registrars unfortunately.

If you're not a registrar, it needs detective work.

Closely guarded information by the registrars unfortunately.

Are the registrars allowed checking the drop list and registering the good names before they become available again?

If you're not a registrar, it needs detective work.

So is it just a matter of finding a domain that is pending delete and counting the days until the drop or is there software available that helps in some way?

Yes - I'm sure almost all registrars catch valuable names dropping in their systems.

I do make a list of all the domains I want and check their status about twice per week with Domain Punch Pro.

Yes - I'm sure almost all registrars catch valuable names dropping in their systems.

I do make a list of all the domains I want and check their status about twice per week with Domain Punch Pro.

Can you explain what information Domain Punch Pro gives you?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom