How to find buyers for lll.in domains

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
I am trying to sell some premium lll.in domain names , cannot find any buyer paying a reasonable price. I have listed the domain for sale at inforum and namepros, no buyer is interested in paying a reasonable price for the .in domain name

I don't know why most domain name flipping sites only support the sale of domain names with generic tlds. Have you tried hiring experts who can sell the domain name for you? You can post your sell offer on forums or tweet to your friends. You can also write somewhere at the header or footer that you want to sell your domain name. This will attract your users who may want to buy it.

That's a good idea really, the main issue is when we hire experts we need to pay them some while if we sell it ourselves we get it all.

Dealing with experts is one of those things that is necessary, but at the same time like you said you kind of want to limit it so you do not end up losing it all.

Would you support an Indian version of SEDO or FLIPPA? You have to send buyers to the site too, not just list your names for sale. Plenty of auction sites would list your names. Getting the buyers there would take effort on everyone's part.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom