How to buy LLL.in

IT.com

himtuna

Hi I need a LLL.in domain, But its already registered. Can you please guide me how to go ahead asking with the company's email given at the whois info

what min bid should I put up.
Whats the lowest in the market for LLL.in
shall i put of the purpose etc.
payments via paypal, would like to transfer to my registrat account.. etc.etc..any other info.

I'd first check to see if the domain is listed for sale on Sedo or Afternic. If so, put in an offer that way.

Otherwise, you will need to email the domain owner. I'd recommend including an offer, as a lot of people simply ignore emails that don't include a firm offer. You probably want to research the owner on Google - it might help you craft a better email.

I wouldn't add in anything about the purpose or transfer details, etc.

Any updates here? I am in similar situation with a simile domain. I have already contacted the owner. He has asked me for a bit higher for his domain. Don't know what I should do?

Mailed them with the quote, No reply till now.
Didnt tell them any purpose.
I cant offer $xxx to grab their attention, but it depends entirely on them.

Well if you can't get LLL.in - since everyone would expect to make a good $xxxx on their investment, i would suggest to opt for other variations with .co.in / .firm.in or .org.in etc 3rd level extensions.
Brands need to be created, just by LLL.in wouldn't guarantee hits to the site, so you might as well build brand for your .co.in or others. Utilize the money saved - by investing in brand building.

Thx

If any buyer want to buy LLL.in, they must have email the domain owner. When seller give the response of buyer. After that seller will suggest to you what is next step to buy LLL.in.

Brands need to be created, just by LLL.in wouldn't guarantee hits to the site, so you might as well build brand for your .co.in or others. Utilize the money saved - by investing in brand building.

Thx

This is decent advise, but its shortsighted. What will this end user do after he has bought that mediocre .firm.in, or even .co.in,developed it and it starts getting "hits" and realizes that the .in is still not owned by him? This is where the end user has little leverage and will get at least partly mauled financially when trying to acquire that .in name.

My point is- If you as a domainer wants to buy an lll.in from another person, follow what Jeff said- make an offer in your email. ALso, make your honest, best offer, because whether the offer is accepted or not,thats the best you can do!

In addition to sending an email, make a phone call, sometimes emails are not delivered.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom