How to buy LLL.in

himtuna

Hi I need a LLL.in domain, But its already registered. Can you please guide me how to go ahead asking with the company's email given at the whois info

what min bid should I put up.
Whats the lowest in the market for LLL.in
shall i put of the purpose etc.
payments via paypal, would like to transfer to my registrat account.. etc.etc..any other info.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I'd first check to see if the domain is listed for sale on Sedo or Afternic. If so, put in an offer that way.

Otherwise, you will need to email the domain owner. I'd recommend including an offer, as a lot of people simply ignore emails that don't include a firm offer. You probably want to research the owner on Google - it might help you craft a better email.

I wouldn't add in anything about the purpose or transfer details, etc.

rockS

Any updates here? I am in similar situation with a simile domain. I have already contacted the owner. He has asked me for a bit higher for his domain. Don't know what I should do?

himtuna

Mailed them with the quote, No reply till now.
Didnt tell them any purpose.
I cant offer $xxx to grab their attention, but it depends entirely on them.

pubdomains.in

Well if you can't get LLL.in - since everyone would expect to make a good $xxxx on their investment, i would suggest to opt for other variations with .co.in / .firm.in or .org.in etc 3rd level extensions.
Brands need to be created, just by LLL.in wouldn't guarantee hits to the site, so you might as well build brand for your .co.in or others. Utilize the money saved - by investing in brand building.

Thx

samaste.march

If any buyer want to buy LLL.in, they must have email the domain owner. When seller give the response of buyer. After that seller will suggest to you what is next step to buy LLL.in.

LLL.in King

Country flag
Brands need to be created, just by LLL.in wouldn't guarantee hits to the site, so you might as well build brand for your .co.in or others. Utilize the money saved - by investing in brand building.

Thx

This is decent advise, but its shortsighted. What will this end user do after he has bought that mediocre .firm.in, or even .co.in,developed it and it starts getting "hits" and realizes that the .in is still not owned by him? This is where the end user has little leverage and will get at least partly mauled financially when trying to acquire that .in name.

My point is- If you as a domainer wants to buy an lll.in from another person, follow what Jeff said- make an offer in your email. ALso, make your honest, best offer, because whether the offer is accepted or not,thats the best you can do!

dnk

Country flag
In addition to sending an email, make a phone call, sometimes emails are not delivered.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B 200-300 LLL.in domains for sale, Buy now and get the premiums LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
D Want to buy : LLL.in LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
Gaurav Looking to buy LLL.co Domains Wanted 2
W Buy some lll.in. Each budget is at $1xx. LLL.in and LLL.co.in 3
W Buy lll.in price at $ 131, meaning good price high! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
G Buy LLL.in and NNN.in domain names Domains Wanted 2
H Will Buy LLLL.com LLLL.net LLL.co NNNNN.com and more Domains Wanted 1
T I always want to buy premium LLL.in Domains Wanted 2
D Planning to buy LLL.in Some Questions LLL.in and LLL.co.in 3
R LLL.IN Domains - Just $8 Each With Bulk Buy Offers For Sale 0
ebiz4india LLL.ins - Premium Keywords - $25 each. - Buy 3 Get 1 FREE. For Sale 0
V What's the best way to buy a bunch of domains and fill the space for my project? The Lounge 2
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton one the one big mistake startups make when trying to buy a domain name Resources 0
N smokeless.in hotair.in ween.in bluenet.in homeboy.in buy now 100 usd each For Sale 0
Prashant Sharan How to buy expired domains without battling in an auction Resources 1
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy will buy Nustar's registry business for $218 M Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan With MyEtherWallet, you can now buy .crypto domains Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan You can buy “LUG.COM” exclusively from TLD Brokerage Non-Indian Domains 0
S Buy Now Prices- Domain Names For Sale 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton : This is a time to buy not sell Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Domaining Tip: Kassey Lee on using End user research to buy domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan John Colascione: Global Epidemic opens up an unusually great opportunity to buy Domain Names Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: Don't buy expired domains that violates a Trademarks Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Scalpers Fashion fails to buy domain through UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Contrib is the new kid in town: Earn, Buy, Win in premium digital URL assets Registrars 1
Prashant Sharan .org critics want to buy PIR, blocking billion-dollar sale Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Joe Styler decsribes “How to buy a domain that someone else owns” Resources 0
T Buy Now Prices - Portfolio of 154 Dictonary .IN names For Sale 1
Prashant Sharan Uniregistry's users buy shorter domains Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Buy Tickets Now: India's Annual DomainX Conference Returns This Weekend Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Uniregistry now provides dating-inspired buy-now domains Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan To buy, or not to buy? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: What should you say to someone if you want to buy a domain name from them Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Read this: When you buy a dead person’s domain name Resources 0
Prashant Sharan The Sun tries to buy TheSun.com for $600,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com IT Company Cumberland Fills the Gap With a 6-Figure Buy That Tops This Week's Domain Sales Chart The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Google: Don’t Buy Domains for Past Rankings; Knows When They Change Hands Resources 0
F buy cobz.net at $190 no reserved price External Auctions 0
F Buy Each @ $180, OnSate.com, Cobz.net, AppCalm.com & HexOva.com External Auctions 0
F Buy DoPick.com @ $180 Two English Words Non-Indian Domains 0
F Buy All @ $800 Non-India Related Domains 0
K i want to buy a domain for health blog Domains Wanted 5
sivaprakash ONLiNEBiKES.iN - - [Motorbikes, Cycles, Bike Accessories, Used ,Sell Buy, Rental Bikes] For Sale 17
JulienJ Square to buy Weebly for $365 million Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Calling all AI startups – you can now easily buy expired .AI domains New GTLDs 0
JulienJ Domain negotiations : Never refer to “alternative options” when seeking to buy a domain Resources 0
JulienJ What Type of Domain Names Do We Like To Buy? Resources 0
JackD It’s Silly to Buy Something That is Much Harder to Sell The Lounge 0
Mittaltiger Do people buy here? Jobsplate.com is up for sale. Pls Quote. For Sale 2
JulienJ Do You Buy First And Last Name Domains? Non-Indian Domains 0