How often to send marketing emails?

IT.com

Roshni

I've kind of got my mailing list together and my site's doing OK on traffic and sign ups, but how do I turn the list into money? How often can I send marketing emails and what sort of content works? Should I keep it as an article or just make it an advert to buy something I've discussed on the site?

I think that you have to be very careful with mailing lists. You can't send articles that seem spammy and only have a bunch of buy links in it because then people will unsubscribe. I think that maybe one at the beginning of the week or one every two weeks should be fine.

You should send them as often as you have something valuable to say. I would make it easy to unsubscribe though. I like the newsletters that ask how often you want to receive information and what you're most interested in. That will help you avoid getting labeled as spam and will help you better promote the products your customers will actually want to buy.

You should send them as often as you have something valuable to say. I would make it easy to unsubscribe though. I like the newsletters that ask how often you want to receive information and what you're most interested in. That will help you avoid getting labeled as spam and will help you better promote the products your customers will actually want to buy.
I agree. If you are sharing good and relevant information you shouldn't worry too much about over emailing. However, I'd advise against sending frequent, irrelevant emails.

I agree with you @Foroux that subscribing should always be made easy. Again, you don't always want to keep sending marketing emails since potential customers may assume you are only interested in their money. I have unsubscribed from a lot of such newsletters.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom