How much time do you surf?

IT.com

Maverick

Everyone who is on internet related services needs tio surf and work for long hours. SO how much time do you surf daily ?

For work or pleasure? Although both sort of morph into one in my case.

I'm on the internet all day pretty much. I've got the big butt and the thick glasses to show for it :)

It is around 4 to six hrs every day depending on the work I have to do.But I make it sure that I take an off day in between.

I would have 5 hours daily of free time and I like to come onto he Internet and learn things or if I can chat to people.

Hehe, nice one Ceres, I do surf a lot, and totally combined with gaming I have a total of around 7-8 hours in front of PC minimum. Surfing alone contributes half of this time.

Wow, I almost feel envious! :eek:

I do spend a lot of time on the computer but it's usually work-related. Note to self: make more time for myself :)

For work or pleasure? Although both sort of morph into one in my case.

I'm on the internet all day pretty much. I've got the big butt and the thick glasses to show for it :)
I'm probably going to end up like that too, Jeff. I have to have the internet with me at all times. I've got a PC, laptop, or phone with me at all times. I am always referred to as the family nerd.

I usually surf the net for 5-6 hours. But during exams and other days, it will be cut short to 2-3 hours. Its hard to switch off my system once i login and start surfing.;)

I am so addicted to Net I loose track of time. If I'm free, I'd surf from anywhere between 5-6 hours. If I've had a busy day, 1-2 hours is still the minimum.

Everyone who is on internet related services needs tio surf and work for long hours. SO how much time do you surf daily ?
It seams to me that surf is one of the most interesting things. I like to chat and I like to receive the new information from the Internet. First of all I surf to promote my site, usually I use autosurf for credits. And I also like to surf for search of new friends. I surf all my free time.

time online

how much time do you spend online? what are the things that you usually search or do? i usually spend 8 hours in front of the computer. i love to search the net. i also have an online job and i do play computer games sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: time online

I too love surfing internet. Its like swimming in ocean of data of all kinds. I actually own couple of forums and hence I need to be online for significant time daily.

The biggest problem I face in staying online is the huge bill I have to pay every month. I pay around 35 dollars every month as my internet bill.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom