How much should I sell MEZZULA.COM for??

IT.com
What does mezzula mean?

As for jobtarakki.com, you had that on a Godaddy auction a few days ago. Whatever that closed at would be a fairly accurate appraisal.

jobtarakki.com isn't selling. How do you think should I sell it??
And a rough price estimate.
I am a newbie.
Lots to learn about domaining. Things aren't that simple as they may seem!!

I heard about a new startup coming up with the name 'MEZZULA'. Read it in newspaper. Found that the domain is available. So bought it. And I finally discovered that it was a misprint. It is MEZZUNA.
What should I do with the domain??

Yes, you're right - things aren't that simple! I've been at it for years and am still learning.

Domains with value tend to be a lot more commercially oriented than these two. Check out past appraisals threads.

Also, .com domains have really been picked through many times over. Someone new to domaining is unlikely to hand register a .com that has much value. You'd be better off buying domains in the aftermarket.

I have been trying my hands all over affiliate marketing and domaining for almost a year now but did not succeed at all. Not even once. Things seem to be slipping off hands. Should I try some other industry?? Or is it normal for a newbie to take this much time?? Plz reply. I am in dire need of focused guidance!!

Hard to say without knowing what you've done, what problems you've encountered, what your budget is, and what your skills and interests are. I'd figure out one thing that interests you to focus on, then just spend the next 6 months reading everything you can about it and talking to as many people as you can about it to become an expert. Don't invest further during those 6 months.

My interest lies in domaining and affiliate marketing. I don't have any idea about website designing and SEO and all. I am a student as well. So I don't know how to manage my time, Which forums to join and how many hours to dedicate daily!! I think web designing can be outsourced. I don't have a high budget. just about 5000 INR or 100$ to start with. No more than that. Please give possible solutions to the problem. All I want is making money online!!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom