How much is enough?

IT.com

Simone

As we're all working days and nights to achieve our financial goals, I wonder what those are for each of us. I read somewhere that most people think they need more money than they actually do, and they settle for a lot less than they could get. This got me thinking about how much is enough for each of us? I would like to make an income of $100,000 a year for now. What about you?

That sounds good for me too. I have lived on the cheap for so long, I would be able to save a ton of money if I made 100k a year.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can see that kind of money flowing to my bank account from my blog. I was reading just yesterday about a woman who started a blog a couple of years ago and has managed to grow it to such an extent that she's making over $100,000 a month! Imagine that!!!

Nothing is ever enough and I realized this about three years ago. I had set a target of how much I wanted to be earning monthly and when I surpassed it, I didn't stop. There was this continuous urge to make more bucks.

As soon as you reach your goals no matter what they are, your point of view or perspective changes, and so it's normal to think that a certain amount of money is a lot, but after you set and achieve that goal, you'll find that suddenly it seems too easy and too little and now you want more.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom