How much internet data transfer /bandwidth do you consume every month?

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
How much internet data transfer /bandwidth do you consume every month in GB ? How much do you have to pay for the data transfer in US$.

I use about 3-4 GB monthly. i pay about $15 for it(at current NGN/USD exchange rates). the exchange rates just got worse in the past few months btw.

Reactions: dnk
my current month
96c432163c64145eeb9acaaae30f8471.png

I consume about 5GB-8 GB data. and never avoid downloading files over 50 MB.

It cost me around 20$ Per Month.

To be honest with you, I don't know how much that I use a month, but I do pay around $20-25 for the 6 gigs that I do have.

I am myself a hosting provider, I sell 1gb storage and 20gb bw per month at ₹29/month. You can visit https://simplehosting.in.

PS: I am the owner of simplehosting.in, this is not just advertising but real price which I offer, you can see it directly.

I easily use around 500-600GB a month just on my desktop PC. I pay £28.00 a month for my internet connection. I only end up using so much because of constant 1080p video streaming, downloading and seeding torrents, viewing imageboards full of high resolution images etc.

My data transfer bandwidth consumption estimation are around 25-40 GB per month. I pay like around 5$ per month because here the bandwidth connection is provided by a state company.

At home? Maybe about 300-400GB a month, included in my rental which is about $400 a month. Not a very fast connection at 10/1, but wouldn't make much sense to upgrade as then I would have to start paying more for it, skyrocketing my bills to $450+ easily.

This is just enough for me at the moment.

@GraceB , how much do you pay for 300-400 GB data transfer a month?

Nothing, it's included in my rent like I said. Electricity, gas, water and internet for $400 a month. I wouldn't say that it's all that bad of a deal really, considering that I am living in EU, in the Mediterranean.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom