How much does it cost?

Roshni

Everyone keeps talking about domain parking, but how much does it cost to park a domain name? What do the parking services charge for it? Could I make more if I shut down my sites and just parked the domains?

Kaitlin

Banned
No you wouldn't make more unless your sites are just sitting there and you're not actively trying to make money from them. I think you're better off working on your sites yourself but parking is an option if you don't have the time to do so.

Mallard

You shouldn't have to pay anything to park a domain and services like sedo are free to set up. It could cost you a lot in terms of earnings, since parked domains don't seem to do as well as ones with sites attached and the domain name's value drops.

Strat1969

Parking a domain is generally free, in fact they are services that will place ads on your parked website and give you a share of the ad revenue. In response to the second part of you thread, you won’t make more money by parking your websites as Google will lower your rank due to the lack of content a parked page had.

Dusart

Banned
If you have some time on your hands to be able to set up and manage a website rather than parking your domain, I would suggest that you do that because it will bring you much more revenue.

Kaitlin

Banned
I guess the general consensus here is that it's worth it to develop your site if you can and if you want to be actively earning income that grows from that site.

overcast

I think some of the domain management companies don't have any specific price. Some even give you ads for the domains. This means you can find that the cost of the domain may come up and down. That being said, SEDO and DomainPros offer such services. And it's worth taking a look into.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan How much does a domain cost – And why? Resources 0
the_poet How much does it cost to restore a .IN domain which is "pending delete restorable"? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 7
Prashant Sharan Much info still remains private in the .org deal Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Josh Reason's interesting poll on Twitter about how much domain investors pay for domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Swartz: We are Much More than Just “Domain Name Investors” We are Investors! Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Swartz explains - How much is a Domain Name Worth Per Square Foot?? Non-India Related Domains 0
J Too Much JS Development Options 0
Prashant Sharan how much do you invest in liquid domains? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
JulienJ Just how much traffic do .Cm typos get? A lot… Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Much Ado about Ado.com: Carrillo sues bus company after bad UDRP decision Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JackD It’s Silly to Buy Something That is Much Harder to Sell The Lounge 0
JulienJ Round Two: .COM Domain Values List, “Domainer Domains”, Not Much Change Non-Indian Domains 0
Saki How much is correct? Legal Issues and Dispute 5
ritchie Too much trust The Lounge 4
R How much you can earn from 1000 visitors in google adsense? Webmaster Forum 1
ritchie How much is your site worth? Websites 1
esel How much I get for non used LNL.in LLL.in and LLL.co.in 2
Mallard How much would you pay for traffic? Marketing Your Website 12
Simone How much is enough? The Lounge 4
Swisslist How Much Of An Effect Business and Economy 5
DomainSherpa New gTLDs Drop Hundreds of Thousands; How Much is Happiness.com Worth?; Great Domains for New Invest The Lounge 0
Swisslist How Much To Spend Marketing Your Website 7
domainking131 2.tv Was Sold For $100,000 – How Much Is 2tv.com Worth? Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 We are seeing much more activity in the more volatile, less expensive end of the investment market Non-Indian Domains 0
R authenticating.org mozzarella.biz & much more Non-India Related Domains 9
R authenticating.org equality.info mozzarella.biz & much more Non-India Related Domains 1
techno How much would you pay for all these domains ? Domain Appraisals 0
domainking131 Pat Kane NamesCon 2016 Keynote: .com is Very Much Alive Non-Indian Domains 0
R authenticating.org talents.info uruguay.us mozzarella.biz & much more Non-India Related Domains 6
S How much is a DN with "Insurance" word worth? Non-Indian Domains 4
R authenticating.org talents.info uruguay.us mozzarella.biz & much more Non-India Related Domains 0
esel How much can I get for new? Domain Appraisals 2
D How much internet data transfer /bandwidth do you consume every month? Webmaster Forum 14
wot Hike.in much happening? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
domainking131 Sex.co for sale at $200,000. Is it too much of a bargain? Non-Indian Domains 1
Jeff Poll: How much will it sell for? RRR.in General Indian Domain Name Discussion 13
domainking131 How much is a $35 domain worth? We are talking about Guitar.com Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing Dailymail.com “Sold For As Much As £1m-plus” (1.65 Million) Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 How much should I sell MEZZULA.COM for?? Domain Appraisals 7
domainking131 jobtarakki.com for sale. Domain appraisal- 499$. Grab it for much less. External Auctions 0
R 47 domains : dobackup.com apparelsale.org xxs.info xhd.us smallparts.biz & much more Non-India Related Domains 1
Rajat How much value a LLLL.net , NLLL.COM domain name? Non-Indian Domains 0
R this will pay much more in your retired age than you earned For Sale 0
webhosting 25% discount | $1.99/mo much Affordable hosting | ASP.NET hosting / Linux cPanel Host For Sale / Advertising 1
R amatures.info buggery.info hugging.in MatureAmateur.info SoHot.info & much much moore Adult Domains 4
DNJournal.com Christmas Comes Early at Sedo With $233,000 Sale - Much Bigger Deal About to Close? The Lounge 4
H how much should LNL.org cost Non-Indian Domains 4
S Premium 7L dot com has alexa AKROWEB dotcom 10 years old, much backlink Non-India Related Domains 0
T How much are these worth currently?? And are they good investments LONGTERM?? Domain Appraisals 15
S singh.org - how much should I pay ? Domain Appraisals 2