How much can I ask for these LLL.IN???

IT.com
Unless these domains have a special meaning or traffic, these types of names don't seem to be doing too well at the moment.

It looks like these domains were just renewed, so I'd say about $5 + reg fee or about $20 each.

IMHO, they're not worth selling right now - I'd hold on to them - I think they'll do well in the long run.

As Jeff said, the LLL domains aren't doing too well right now -- I'd think that you'd be able to get maybe $40-$50 for each one if you found the right buyer, though.

Like the gentlemen above, I would too say that these domains aren't of any huge value unless you find the right customer. If you are really willing to join this business, I suggest you create a blog where you keep list and track of all your domains and keep on buying good domains.

This way you shall have a permanent online list and then you can forward it to the potential customers. This would be seen as much better presentation.

I don't find any real great value of these domains. They are short and sweet but apart from that there is nothing special.

Like natureguy I would suggest you to create an online list and put your domains on auction sites for best offer!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom