How much can I ask for these LLL.IN???

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by netstar, Oct 27, 2008.

1. netstar

netstar New Member

What do you think?? Want to sell them...

LKA.IN
    NZL.IN
    ZAF.IN
    HKU.IN

Will appreciate your opinion ....

2. Jeff
    • Staff / Moderator

Jeff Canada Administrator Staff Member

Unless these domains have a special meaning or traffic, these types of names don't seem to be doing too well at the moment.

It looks like these domains were just renewed, so I'd say about $5 + reg fee or about $20 each.

IMHO, they're not worth selling right now - I'd hold on to them - I think they'll do well in the long run.

3. Mice

Mice New Member

As Jeff said, the LLL domains aren't doing too well right now -- I'd think that you'd be able to get maybe $40-$50 for each one if you found the right buyer, though.

4. natureguy

natureguy New Member

Like the gentlemen above, I would too say that these domains aren't of any huge value unless you find the right customer. If you are really willing to join this business, I suggest you create a blog where you keep list and track of all your domains and keep on buying good domains.

This way you shall have a permanent online list and then you can forward it to the potential customers. This would be seen as much better presentation.

5. rockS

rockS New Member

I don't find any real great value of these domains. They are short and sweet but apart from that there is nothing special.

Like natureguy I would suggest you to create an online list and put your domains on auction sites for best offer!