How Many Indian Domains Do You Own?

IT.com

How Many Indian Domains Do You Own?

• Currently, I don't own any Indian domains.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I own between 1 and 10 Indian domains.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I own between 11 and 50 Indian domains.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I own between 51 and 100 Indian domains.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I own over 100 Indian domain names.

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
How many domains do you have right now?

I got 5 domains and I am still thinking of buying. 4 are already developed into blogs and I am also thinking of developing the fifth one into a blog. The domains that I will be buying in the future would be developed into websites and for sales.

I currently own 48 indian names. I do intend to downsize the .co.ins, and probably pick up some more LLL.in.

@ Warbux,

I currently have HGD.in on Sedo auction, if you want to pick up a good premium LLL, it's your great chance now .. Joint the bid !! click the link on my signature

I don't own any, but I'm anxious to buy some! I've got a couple of ideas that I'm sure will get me loads of money, he he he. Just waiting for the right opportunity.

Domain Count

Hello All,

I was wondering if we show off ;-) the domain counts for all the extensions including adults and IDN that we all own?

mine are -

.com - 8
.net - 2
.mobi - 2
.in - 23
.co.uk - 9

the above lists include 4 adults

hoping to see good numbers.. ;-)

Re: Domain Count

everyone here knows what all domain i own:p
still, for the record
.com - 2
.in -6
.co.in - 1
--------------
Total - 9
------------

How do I vote on this? I don't know where to click! (makes see seem so incompetent!).

I have about 800+ Indian domains.

How do I vote on this?

Hi msdomains, What message do you see directly under the poll table? If you've already voted, you should see a message saying "You have already voted on this poll." If you haven't yet voted, it should say "Vote Now."

Don't you believe that China is up growing now?That's it.

What's the Chinese aftermarket like right now? Every month on Sedo I see 2 or 3 .cn sales, but they're usually English keywords, which doesn't make much sense to me.

The Chinese aftermarket is in China not Sedo and at the moment Sedo have no idea how to deal with IDN other than .de.

But see this- all about to happen!

CNNIC启动“.中国”域名全国应用普及行动_中国网

he nation-wide popularization campaign for the use of the Chinese-language domain name ".中国 (China)" was launched in Beijing on May 7.

According to an official from the China Internet Network Information Center (CINIC), developing the domain name of .中国 is an important means to accelerate the application and popularity of the Internet in China, allow the Internet to better play its role in supporting and advancing the Chinese economy, and spread the excellent culture of the Chinese nation. China has gradually completed the formulation of three key international Internet standards in the field of the .中国domain name, ensuring that .中国 is fully fit for the traditional cultural and linguistic habits of Chinese people. Up to now, mainstream browser producers have all accepted international standards, and given their direct support to the domain name of .中国. Search engine operators Yahoo and Google have also supported the collection and search of the domain name of .中国. The environment for the application of the domain name of.中国 is being perfected day by day.

http://www.domainnews.com/en/promoti...na-starts.html

I have been buying idn.cn for the past year or so, now have over 60 what I think are premium + domains.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom