Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 1001-2000

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 2000+

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

the_poet

Country flag
While this is a popular thread at other domain forums, I don't think the question has ever been asked before on InForum.in. Let's see how many domains your portfolio contains.

Last edited by a moderator:
I let mine get out of hand, the $7,000 in renewal fees annually is about all I can handle :)

Can afford it, will renew every name but I am going to consolidate and cut back to only the names I think are of the best value over the next couple years rather than adding every domain worth $XXX in 5 years

Sold a couple pretty good names for the $50 range recently. Will probably end up regretting it. At least I am back to being liquid again though ! (Not because of the $50 sales lol)

P.S. I voted based on my .in holdings only. Would be a couple hundred more if adding other extensions.

I let mine get out of hand, the $7,000 in renewal fees annually is about all I can handle :)

Can afford it, will renew every name but I am going to consolidate and cut back to only the names I think are of the best value over the next couple years rather than adding every domain worth $XXX in 5 years

Sold a couple pretty good names for the $50 range recently. Will probably end up regretting it. At least I am back to being liquid again though ! (Not because of the $50 sales lol)

P.S. I voted based on my .in holdings only. Would be a couple hundred more if adding other extensions.
hi ryanmlanane..
your strategy seems good to me.. :)
no need of regrets however....its all in the game...
every step we take offers us something to learn from...
keep going..:)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom