how long will the domain of .in or co.in be cancelled after expire data

L.joesph

i registered some .in domains at name.com. i want to know how long will the domain be cancelled after expire data?
thanks in advance!

For all users , we are giving you Deletion cycle detail of .IN Domains :

From the date of domain expiry .IN registry gives UPTO 45 days to send deletion command to registry and during that period domain is auto renewed from the registrar fund with registry. i.e. called auto renewal period, Now each registrar sends domain deletion command according to their choice it may be one day or 45 days, we at Mitsu follow 30 days period, (reseller club uses 15 days period, some other registrar uses even 5 days period), after registrar sends deletion command registrar gets its money back which is charged by the registry during the auto renewal period so some registrar makes hurry to send deletion command as their huge funds stuck in process. As soon as domain Deletion command goes Domain whois will show "Pending Delete Restoreable Status" and irrespective of the registrar, domain remain in this status for 30 days and during that period you can still renew your domain but by paying the Restoration charges which may vary from registrar to registrar some charges Rs. 3000 to Rs.10000. Once domain crosses this Restoration period of 30 days it will show status as "Pending Delete Schedule for Release" during this status nobody can restore the domain same will be released only and 6 days after it is again available for registration.

Now for example if one domain exiped on 1st May, 2010 then at Mitsu till 30th May, 2010 you can renew the same at regular price (Auto Renewal period) and if you failed to renew the same till 30th May, 2010 then same will go for Restoration period of 30 days till 29th June, 2010 (as May is of 31 days) and approx. 4th for 5th July same will be availble again.

Now question arises when the domain will get drop or available for reregistration ?

Simple formula for this is when you see whois of the domain and status is showing either "Pending Delete Restoreable" or "Pending Delete Schedule for Release" just see the Date of Last update and add 36 days to that day and that will be your drop date.

domainwallah

@Mitsu:

I understand that renewals are allowed at the normal rate during the Auto-Renewal Period (upto 45 days), which is 30 days in case your Mitsu. Thanks for that.

What are the renewal charges during the RGP (Registrar Grace Period) in case of Mitsu? If I renew a domain held with you during the RGP, will I have to pay the normal renewal charge or something extra?

Thanks, for detailed explanation.

@Mitsu:

I understand that renewals are allowed at the normal rate during the Auto-Renewal Period (upto 45 days), which is 30 days in case your Mitsu. Thanks for that.

What are the renewal charges during the RGP (Registrar Grace Period) in case of Mitsu? If I renew a domain held with you during the RGP, will I have to pay the normal renewal charge or something extra?

Thanks, for detailed explanation.

Above post is not clear, RGP is REDEMPTION GRACE PERIOD not the Registrar Grace period.

Please see this link of .IN REGISTRY very useful for all terms used in whois data.

If you are talking about RGP (REDEMPTION GRACE PERIOD) then at Mitsu we charge between Rs.3000 to Rs. 4500 depends on clients total business with us. In normal case we always support client and give them discount. After all such charges always punches.

But some Registrar charges upto 200 USD.

simplecircles

Created On:10-Apr-2013 17:59:53 UTC
Last Updated On:22-Apr-2015 11:34:09 UTC
Expiration Date:10-Apr-2016 17:59:53 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R101-AFIN)

When can i expect this domain to be available for registration.

i am waiting for this domain as backorder service is not available for .in domains

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Created On:10-Apr-2013 17:59:53 UTC
Last Updated On:22-Apr-2015 11:34:09 UTC
Expiration Date:10-Apr-2016 17:59:53 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R101-AFIN)

When can i expect this domain to be available for registration.

i am waiting for this domain as backorder service is not available for .in domains

It's going to depend - look at post #3 by Mitsu.