How Does Google Effect The Business Of Buying And Selling?

IT.com

Swisslist

Websites and domains that is. With Google putting their main focus on content and how that helps a website rank, do you think the business has changed in terms of what types of sites bring the highest dollar?

You bring a really important point of view. I am also interested in knowing how page ranking for instance, determines which website attracts more traffic and if this translates to more sales, in the long run. Can we then say that if a business ranks highly on Google, there'll be less advertising costs?

People pay more for established domains now, because google ranks them more highly. If you are domain-flipping, it can be worth holding onto names for longer so they get established, although parked domains get marked down.

I would imagine that parked domains are at the bottom of the list as they bring no real value to the internet as a whole. They have nothing to offer.

I always prefer to go for a parked domain, rather than have a 'under construction' page. How true is it that parked domains bring no value? I have always thought that you can be able to convert sales with ease considering the ads placed on the domain name. However, I think they may offer no real value if it is sitting there empty.

You bring a really important point of view. I am also interested in knowing how page ranking for instance, determines which website attracts more traffic and if this translates to more sales, in the long run. Can we then say that if a business ranks highly on Google, there'll be less advertising costs?
I think it goes without saying that if you're ranking very high on Google, you don't need to do as much advertising for the same amount of traffic as compared to someone whose site is not ranking. This translates to less money spent and more profits.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom