How Do Teh Mega-Rich Spend?

Swisslist

The people who have hundreds of millions, or billions of dollars. How do you think they pay for things? Cash? Their unlimited credit cards? Does anyone know what the shopping habits of the mega-rich are?

Britney

Can't say I do, but I intend to find out - and soon! That's right. All these sleepless nights and long working days are going to pay off for me sooner or later and then I'll be back here to tell you all about it:);)

tulip

The people who have hundreds of millions, or billions of dollars. How do you think they pay for things? Cash? Their unlimited credit cards? Does anyone know what the shopping habits of the mega-rich are?
I'm not there yet but I believe that the mega-rich have good spending habits. I don't think they walk around with tons of cash too. On the other hand, most of these rich people have debts and I think there's normally a sort of balancing act between liquidity and acquisition of assets.

Connected

I think there's normally a sort of balancing act between liquidity and acquisition of assets.

That's how they stay rich. They keep assets that way so they keep their wealth. How they got there in the first place is another conversation, but their spending habits require handling money/assets differently than you and I.

Britney

I think you hit the nail on the head there, about their spending habits. Habits are what separate the poor from the wealthy. If we all had good money habits, like for example, paying ourselves first every month and keeping a tenth of all we make and investing it every month, then we would all be financially secure in our lives.

ritchie

Look at it this way; you've spent decades making your way to the top and the journey has been filled with challenges. Finally, you become mega rich. What would your spending habits be like? I don't think I'd ever be wasteful. All my spending would be careful.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
DNJournal.com Mega Sale of Medidata.com Tops This Week's Domain Sales Chart and Ranks #3 Year to Date The Lounge 0
JulienJ $214k in Sales on December 29th – Mega-Sena.com sold for $35,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Believe it or not, there was an opportunity to make up to 100% profit after the mega crash in 2016! Non-Indian Domains 1
S Mega Portfolios Traditional Rare Domain Name Auction On Flippa - Starting Bid $1 External Auctions 1
R Launching mega website : centpage.com (Your all-in-one customizable homepage) Indian Websites and Start-ups 7
the_poet HQ Domain Mega Thread - Several ccTLDs (.CO, .IN, etc) - Incredibly LOW BINs! For Sale 9
ebiz4india Mega Bulk Offer(s) - FIRE SALE For Sale 1
ebiz4india .in mega sale - 2012 For Sale 3
the_poet Quality Domain Mega Thread - Several ccTLDs(.CO, .IN, .ASIA etc) - LOW prices Non-India Related Domains 18
ebiz4india .IN Mega SALE with pricing For Sale 1
ebiz4india .IN Mega Sale @ Wholesale Pricing For Sale 0
ebiz4india Mega .IN Sale - $9 each. For Sale 4
ebiz4india .IN Mega Sale - 2011 For Sale 0
ebiz4india December 2010 - Mega .IN Sale - DO NOT MISS For Sale 0
ebiz4india Premium Keyword Domains - MEGA SALE - Fresh 100s of Domains For Sale 0
P ►IN/Co.in MEGA CLEARANCE SALE◄From $10 Only! For Sale 1
ebiz4india .IN Mega Sale - One Word .IN domains, starting from $5 For Sale 4
ebiz4india Mega Domain Sale -- $5 For Each Domain -- Premium One Word Domains. No Hidden Cost. For Sale 0
ebiz4india One Word .IN Domains, Dictionary Keywords - From $5 - NO HIDDEN COST. - MEGA $5 SALE For Sale 0
ebiz4india .IN Mega Sale - One Word Domains (Premium Dictionary Keywords) For Sale 3
wot REAL premium .co.in mega sale-soon! For Sale 4
ebiz4india MEGA .IN SALE, Total $47K Appraisal from Valuate.com - Including Burgers.co.in For Sale 3
P Indian MEGA sale COMMERCIALPROPERTY and MANAGE are both for sale For Sale 1
Prashant Sharan Rich sales data from Escrow.com's latest domain investing index report Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Amazon files a lawsuit against another alleged “get-rich-quick” scheme Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Get rich quick Fulfilled by Amazon course seller gets sued by Amazon Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 Keyword Rich 100+ .COM Reg Fee Opps Includes Some People Names The Lounge 0
domainking131 Ultra-Rich Investor Trace Mayer Predicts Bitcoin Price Will Reach $27,395 in Just Four Months Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 List of Newer “Keyword Rich” gTLD Domains Changing Hands So Far This Year (NameBio) New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Study: Keyword-rich domains get more clicks Webmaster Forum 2
D 61 Keyword Rich .IN Domains - incl. Prams.in, Broques.in & IroningBoards.in $250 each For Sale 0
domainking131 This guy gets 100,000 shares in Jet.com: Get-rich-quick tale Webmaster Forum 2
domainking131 .RICH domains - For rich people only New GTLDs 0
DomainSherpa DomainSherpa Discussion: Massive .Link Registrations; .Rich Flops; Domain Name Hygien The Lounge 0
domainking131 Afilias Welcomes .RICH and .ONL TLDs New GTLDs 0
CyberKing Keyword Rich Domains Debated - No longer relevant? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
domainking131 Keyword rich domain for SEO!! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
M RARE 3 letter Currency Niche of OIL RICH Country - 3,350,000 searches For Sale / Advertising 0
M RARE 3 letter Currency Niche of OIL RICH Country - 3,350,000 searches External Auctions 0
S Time to settle my debt and make you rich! Game-Hub.com and more~~~ with plenty of age Non-India Related Domains 0
D Keyword Rich .in Names For Sale 1
ebiz4india Rich Keyword Domains - $90 each For Sale 0
D Keyword rich .Net Domain Non-India Related Domains 0
R High CPC and Rich KEYWORD Domains For Sale 0
domainwallah $3 Clearance Sale - Keyword Rich .IN For Sale 7
ebiz4india Biggest .IN Sale Ever - Highly Rich Keyword Domains 4 Less Price For Sale 0
domainwallah Keyword Rich .IN for Sale, $5 onwards, BIN only $9 For Sale 0
U Keyword rich domains $100 each (adult domains) Adult Domains 0
U Keyword rich domains $100 each For Sale 0
J Global rich people Indian Websites and Start-ups 6