How do I target my .IN Domain Names?

IT.com

DomainAuction

Hi there,
this might be a silly question as I am posting it on a .IN related
Domain Name Forum, but ... I am curious on how to go about
selling some good .IN domains I own?

I have no intention to developing a few I have but I would
like to get the most out of the domain names.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Could you PM me a list? You have to be careful listing them for sale as the registry is against that. Some do get sold through auctions though on platforms like Sedo. Someone else on the forum may have a better solution, but at this point I think you are going to have to direct market them to people - such as the community here that invests in .in.

If posting them for sale is against the register how is forum still standing? I ask with respect and with 100% curiosity because in the appraisal boards people mention they plan on selling the name and there's even a thread here to sell/auction off your names. I am confused.

It's not always black and white, but the one thing you should for sure not do is list the domain is for sale on the actual domain. Meaning if you develop a mini site on the domain name and list it for sale on there as well you can lose the domain. Mitsu has a more detailed post on here regarding the rules.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom