How Do I Find A Web Hosting Site With Free Domain Name Registration?

IT.com
I have been blogging on a business-related topic since nine years, earning seriously from Affiliate Program and Google Adsense with the blog. I just recently thought of creating and managing a website of my own, although the blog I talked about here is already customized.

Because I realized that no matter how well a blog is customized, I gave it a second thought now to create a website of my own. Actually, I have been searching for a way to sign up for a cheap hosting account, but with a free domain name registration.

Are there web hosting sites offering free domain name registration like that on the internet? Can somebody recommend a site like this to me? I'll be so grateful.

hi Pioneer, I suppose that If you have been a blogger for that long then you certainly Heard About wordpress? Try their Free trial and it the websites are cheap too Give it a try :) and good lucks.

Bluehost is a well known name and they offer free domain name for 1 year. They are among the cheapest web hosting companies as well, if I'm not mistaken.

eHost seems to be another great hosting company, although I haven't tried it myself. They are among the cheapest as well, but in their case you get free domain for lifetime.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom