How did you make your first coin

IT.com

tulip

I used to write for some publication around 10 years ago and though the pay wasn't so good, I used to get a paycheck every week. It was exciting to hear good reviews about my work. How did you guys first make your money?

Interestingly, I made my first coin as a SEO writer. It wasn't easy but I loved the experience.I got to get a grasp of a lot of things and thereafter realized great progress even as a freelance writer. I can never forget the humble beginnings.

We came form the same boat Ritchie. It was the only work I could find that did not require experience. The copy I wrote was probably horrible, but I don't think clients that focus on SEO and keywords care too much about quality.

I was a waitress for a few years before a friend of mine emailed me a book that changed my life forever and taught me about how to make money online.

I started online as a freelancer rewriting articles. It was a really great job and I used to enjoy it a lot. Now I am working on my own business online.

I remember writing articles about 10 years ago. Back then, what mattered to me wasn't how much I was making. There's nothing as rewarding as doing something you love and getting rewarded for it.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom