How Can I Migrate From Shared Hosting to VPS Server?

IT.com

tk-hassan

Country flag
How_can_I_Migrate_from_Shared_Hosting_to_VPS_Server.jpg

Most businesses and organizations start their first website by using shared hosting plans. They don’t have an idea about their website traffic and resource utilization. So, they start with a basic plan and upgrade their plan from shared hosting to VPS hosting or managed cloud and dedicated servers as they get more traffic. Generally, shared hosting is upgraded to the VPS server because of required computing power, space and bandwidth.

What is Shared Hosting?

As the name indicates, it is a most general type of web hosting in which a server is shared with several other websites, and no one has more control or root access to this particular server. The server resources are divided, and control panel accounts are provided to the clients instead of a personal server. The hosting provider, such as Temok, manages the resources, Operating systems, and applications. Their expert technical staff allocate and manage resources across all accounts on the server. Apart from a shared hosting server, all accounts are private, but nasty neighbors can affect them.

Full Article Source: https://www.temok.com/blog/how-can-i-migrate-from-shared-hosting-to-vps-server/

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom