How a Fishmonger Lost $300K Learning the Domain Name Ropes - With Andrew Rosener

We all lose money when first starting out in domain name investing, because part of the process of figuring things out inevitably includes buying worthless or undesirable domain names.

The same was true for today’s guest.

But instead of just buying 100 or so worthless domain names, he invested in a “domain name education” that cost him about $300,000 over three years until he realized what he was doing wrong.

Today, he runs one of the most successful domain name brokerages. Listen in as Andrew Rosener shares what he learned from his expensive "education."

How a Fishmonger Lost $300K Learning the Domain Name Ropes – With Andrew Rosener

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan OSRAM GmbH should not have lost a UDRP involving OSAM.cloud Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Assurity Life Insurance Company lost UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan PureTalk sues to upgrade its domain name after it lost a UDRP case Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan How Google seems to have lost part of the search index! Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Cybersquatting challenge lost by Dakota Access Pipeline operator Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Former CEO of Pitchtime lost control of domain brands after company files UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Mike Mann lost UDRP for LeaderInMe.com Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 Pump and dump: Have you lost money? Cryptocurrencies 0
webmaster75 Please Help Eric Lyon He lost everything in the Houston Flood The Lounge 0
domainking131 New gTLDs have lost 2.3 million domains in the past 8 weeks New GTLDs 5
Geordy Lost opportunities Marketing Your Website 3
domainking131 Volkswagen lost UDRP against the domain My-GTi.com Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 20 Year Old Domain Name WorldTradeCenter.com Lost in UDRP Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Nike victorious : 20 year old Romanian domain lost in UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 2
domainking131 Emmy.CLUB lost in UDRP – Chinese domain owner’s amusing response! New GTLDs 0
domainking131 EHF.com Lost in UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 ZT.com lost in UDRP Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 ButtonMakers.com Registered in 2007 Lost in UDRP To Co. That Registered TM in 2014 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Ellery.com Lost In UDRP To Fashion Designer Kym Ellery? Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Chinese 4-Letter .COM spammers have totally lost it! Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 20 year Old Bart.net Lost in UDRP to Owner of Bart.org & Bart.Gov Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 WinRar.com was lost in second UDRP Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 2-letter domain lost in UDRP Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing HISTORIC - Purva.com Lost In UDRP After Winning Last Year: Brokers Email Key Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing Graceland.com 20 Year Old Domain Lost In UDRP Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Amazon lost $16 billion for 1 second mistake Webmaster Forum 0
R Reliance Lost the Case Legal Issues and Dispute 1
D I lost domain rate.in and I cannot login into my Mitsu account - need help General Indian Domain Name Discussion 23
D PM System Working?? I appear to have Lost a PM :( The Lounge 9
Ceres Indian Airports: 'Online' Lost and Found List Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
ebiz4india How Rick Schwartz's Lost Auction Bid Made Tony $1 Billion Richer Non-Indian Domains 1