hostnregister[d0t]com - established with income! appraise plz!

IT.com
hello,
i started this wonderful [hostnregister[d0t]com] last year as a web hosting company without any running expenses other than domain renewal as i get payment from whatever sales i make(Pay-Per-Sale Style!) and the plans/packages are what i can make myself and i can change everything from logo & template to pricing of domains & packages, upgrades, pricing and my commission too. it has an automatic & fully free 24x7 live & phone support center for clients and are based on US/UK/AUS numbers, and a lot of features which will take my whole afternoon to evening to write about!. also this site had pr2 but due to my seo mistakes the pr became 0, but if you are good at seo, you can recover back the pr2 again.
i have clients and $$ as income in my paypal for the sales made from my site after the year end without much marketing efforts, the domain is good enough to have a marketing potential but since im too lazy and tired up/fed up with so many more domains and sites i own, so i decide to sell off this!

in case i sell off this site at inforum, could you appraise this site in terms of what are you willing to pay for it. i guess something around $250 to $750 would be fair enough price for it(both domain+website)! still i need your appraisals and if you wish to buy it then feel free to send pm with the appraisal price you suggest!

thanks
Abhishek

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the domain has much value. You'd need to sell it as a business/website. The value would be some multiple of income. I think you could get one year's income for it if you could show that the customers were likely to stick around.

I don't think the domain has much value. You'd need to sell it as a business/website. The value would be some multiple of income. I think you could get one year's income for it if you could show that the customers were likely to stick around.

if i sell it as a whole website+domain, could you tell me its value in $ exact amount!

thanks!

No one can give you an exact amount - as I said before, about one year's income (providing you can show the income is likely to continue) is likely what you can get.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom