Hosting

IT.com
I have tried knownhost.com. Service is okay.

What are you planning to start? A forum or something else. Because the packages are based on your plans.

BTW I heard google is offering websites (along with domain) for INR 1999

Old thread... but it's helpful to specify more precisely what you're looking for... different companies are good for different circumstances.

I've only ever used BlueHost. I don't even know if they are the best or not but I am open to learning about the other service providers out there if they offer better service for less money.

It could be the case that many places would be equally suitable for your needs. In that case, only the price would be different. However, though, the normal prices could even be roughly the same. In that case, I'd look for special promotional deals.

Anyway, a good host is generally going to be around a long time, offer a good price or promotion, provide quality website performance, and have good support.

I am using the hosting services of Microhost company.They are really very good service providers. Always resolve my issues on time and are available for 24*7.Offers the services at low cost that can be easily afforded by everyone.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom