Hosting Problems

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Our host (Liquid Web) went down today at about 8.30 pm IST and has been down for close to 5 1/2 hours. A very stressful day for me! Things still aren't fixed up yet but it looks like we are almost there.

Needless to say, I'll be switching hosts. I've got one lined up already and we'll move in the next few days.

They used to be. I've had a lot of problems lately with them. I think that they are the victim of their own success. They expanded quickly and had to hire a lot of people. Many of the new people aren't nearly as competent as the original ones.

Good luck with the migration. Hostgator have always been great and knowledgeable to deal with in my experience, and cost effective.

5 1/2 hours downtime means a lot.
Switch to right one if you are really fedup from their heroic support.

Our host (Liquid Web) went down today at about 8.30 pm IST and has been down for close to 5 1/2 hours. A very stressful day for me! Things still aren't fixed up yet but it looks like we are almost there.

Needless to say, I'll be switching hosts. I've got one lined up already and we'll move in the next few days.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom