Hiring risks in the internet sector in India

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
Most members in this forum are not from India, and are unaware of the many problems faced due to the rampant nepotism.
I needed staff for my business and I had called one Siddhi Mandrekar, daughter of Sufal Mandrekar for an interview
She made a total of just 2 visits for interview purposes like many others, but has falsely started claiming that she was involved in my business without my knowledge or permission.
She has extremely powerful relatives and friends who will back her all her lies.

Today by making blatantly false claims, she has stolen a lot of privileges/assignments from me, despite doing nothing and not spending a single penny.
Today she has unlimited powers of surveillance over me online and offline, able to intercept emails and SMSes, which makes me very uncomfortable. I would like to stop this at the earliest.

She is technically incompetent, else she would have started her own business.
I have reason to believe that she is behind numerous clumsy failed attempts are made to take over my business without my knowledge or permission, e.g Wordpress multisite has been installed on blogs , passwords changed, websites deleted from my advertising accounts,resulting in a waste of time and money,

Why are certain individuals so shameless and falsely claim involvement in a business, without a business owners knowledge or permission ?
What is the best way to ensure that she stops creating the above problems?

Name of the domain registrar can be provided on request so that no other domain investor/webmaster undergoes the problems which I am facing.

She is not the first person to falsely claim to be involved in my business to steal credit and will not be the last unless strict legal action is taken against her. I would appreciate inputs from others who face similar problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
DNK,

Alarmed and sorry to hear of your current business challenges. I hope you're able to discuss the seriousness of the issues with your current registrar, or alternatively you're able to migrate all of your online assets to a trusted registrar and trusted hosting provider. Registering and hosting 'offshore' from India maybe more expensive in the short term, however the offshore registrars and hosting companies are much less likely to be influenced by a person's contacts, hence may work out to be more economical in the medium to long term.

I appreciate your insights, and I wish you every success in resolving the current situation, or at least finding an alternative that will protect what is rightfully yours.

AFAIK WordPress allow To create users. When ever One Of your employee Leave job or do some thing just delete Their Profile, And Always Use Business emails (Own Domain Emails) So that you can Manage them easily.
If you Want To Teach her A good lesson Then i would Suggest you should Make all Things Normal and under your control and forget her and concentrate on your business....
I am Not Much familiar with such issues.
if you are Right(True) then you should not Be worried about her Powerful Relatives. ;)

It is not wordpress users, it is unauthorised installations of wordpress multisite in the webhosting account.

Currently there are no freelancers involved, would like to trace the persons creating problems.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom