Hi

IT.com
Welcome to InForum! A great community run by a couple of great people! (and they didn't pay me :p)

WELCOME mntor ;)
Thanks.

Yes but just like good old London transport, you got there in the end. :p

Welcome to INForum!
Yes atlast i made it.

Welcome to InForum! A great community run by a couple of great people! (and they didn't pay me :p)
lol. This happens everywhere. You can't help it other than getting them kicked out from here.

g'day and welcome

Cheers
Corey
Thanks Corey.

lol. This happens everywhere. You can't help it other than getting them kicked out from here.
Sorry, but, being being a non-native English speaker, I'm afraid I didn't fully understand your message. Anyway, I was serious, InForum's admins are such nice people and I'm sure you'll enjoy your staying here.

Sorry, but, being being a non-native English speaker, I'm afraid I didn't fully understand your message. Anyway, I was serious, InForum's admins are such nice people and I'm sure you'll enjoy your staying here.

May be i didn't get your previous post. I thought you were referring to a couple of non-paying bidders at inforum.in. ;)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom