Hi I am looking for a Canada based VPS

Lovelycher

Country flag
Hi I am looking for a Canada based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the host they recommend.
Do you know anything about Rightservers.com Managed VPS hosting solutions? Are they good? What host is better?

Regards

Bizbuzz

Country flag
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend an alternaive - GTHost.com Canada instant servers.
Their pricing is reasonable. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

SSDcension

Country flag
Why not give QHoster.com a try?
They offer over 30 server locations to choose from, including Canada.
Your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Laspe

Country flag
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom