Hi guys.

IT.com

Kimla

Hello everyone, my name is Kimla and I am very excited to have come across this forum and look forward to chatting with you all.

Hi Kimla. Welcome to the forum. I'm also relatively new here and I look forward to interacting with you on the inside and hopefully learning lots from each other. Have a wonderful day.

Hello everyone and thank you for the warm greetings. Geordy, welcome to the forum yourself, I hope we both find what we're looking for here.

Hi @Kimla Glad to have you with us. Look forward to reading your posts. Where are you from?
Hi JackD, thank you for the welcome. I can see from your stats that you are a very active user. To answer your question I am from Louisiana in the US.

I hope we both find what we're looking for here.

Any particulars that we might help you with? I find that the more knowledge I share, the more knowledge I gain. I learn something new about domaining almost every day. Personally I would like to see more activity on this forum so please share your questions, thoughts and ideas.

I live in Pensacola Florida. Considering this forum is world wide, we are almost neighbors!

Hi @Kimla. Good to see you here. I hope you read, learn and discuss as much as you can.
From my personal experience, I started domaining 3 years back. And on this forum, I learnt and connected with a lot of people.
Happened to attend some of the domaining conference in India, and meet some of the members of this community there, in person, pick their brains and do better in this business.
So, there is a lot to learn from each other. Stay active, read a lot, share your knowledge and experiences, ask whatever your doubts are, so that we may learn and grow together.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom