Help with regional results in Google.co.in

IT.com

rajesh

I registered alarm.net.in several months back and have been optimising on the keywords "alarm" and "alarm monitoring".

I live in Thailand and when I go to Google.co.in and search for my keywords using the "Pages from India" filter, I am on page 5 for "alarm" and at the top of page 2 for "alarm monitoring".

I want to find out whether or not using the "Pages from india" filter from a computer outside of India returns the same results to someone searching from within India.

So, can anyone living in India do a quick search for my keywords and let me know where my site appears ?

Thanks in advance ;)

Hi rajesh, I've never used this add-on tool before but you might want to check it out: Google Global Firefox Extension

Google Global is a Firefox Extension/Add-On that installs quickly and allows you to easily see what any Google search results look like in outer countries, cities and zip codes… exactly as if you were in that location.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom