[HELP]My website disappeared from google search

IT.com

ashisbiswas

After indexed by google my site shows well in google search. But after some days my site does not appear on google search even with my domain name. I have cheacked site:sitename.tld, it shows all indexed page but i dont understand what is the problem. Plz help. Thanks in advncd.

Difficult to diagnose without knowing the url of your website.

If the website is new, that's pretty normal for a website to go in and out of Google's index.

I think so. But google bot does not update my new content to search engine database.Hope solved it soon.Thanks 4 ur rply.

Many of my .in domains were removed as well. IndianFilms.in used to received ~100 uv/day from Google with over 30,000 indexed pages, all of them were removed. The domain was hosted at DomainApps.com

Do you have any links going to IndianFilms.in? Also, how new is the site? Google cache is showing me a parked page.

Do you have any links going to IndianFilms.in? Also, how new is the site? Google cache is showing me a parked page.

Yes, technically DomainApps.com is a parking company, but since you have the ability to add articles, youtube videos and much more content, the domains look much more like minisites than landing pages (like said, it had 30,000 pages with youtube videos indexed by Google).

i think my site is now on google sandbox, though i dont kno dat whether its physically exist or not. Hope is tha best poliicy i think.Best of luck

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom