[HELP]My website disappeared from google search

ashisbiswas

After indexed by google my site shows well in google search. But after some days my site does not appear on google search even with my domain name. I have cheacked site:sitename.tld, it shows all indexed page but i dont understand what is the problem. Plz help. Thanks in advncd.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Difficult to diagnose without knowing the url of your website.

If the website is new, that's pretty normal for a website to go in and out of Google's index.

ashisbiswas

I think so. But google bot does not update my new content to search engine database.Hope solved it soon.Thanks 4 ur rply.

the_poet

Country flag
Many of my .in domains were removed as well. IndianFilms.in used to received ~100 uv/day from Google with over 30,000 indexed pages, all of them were removed. The domain was hosted at DomainApps.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Do you have any links going to IndianFilms.in? Also, how new is the site? Google cache is showing me a parked page.

the_poet

Country flag
Do you have any links going to IndianFilms.in? Also, how new is the site? Google cache is showing me a parked page.

Yes, technically DomainApps.com is a parking company, but since you have the ability to add articles, youtube videos and much more content, the domains look much more like minisites than landing pages (like said, it had 30,000 pages with youtube videos indexed by Google).

ashisbiswas

i think my site is now on google sandbox, though i dont kno dat whether its physically exist or not. Hope is tha best poliicy i think.Best of luck

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Website moving/transfer help available For Sale / Advertising 0
P This is priyanka.. need help with website.. The Lounge 2
Prashant Sharan Changing prices frequently can help you sell more domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Dan+Bodis can help domainers maximize both their sales and ad revenues Registrars 0
Host.co.in ✅[Host.co.in] | Save 25% on Managed VPS Hosting | Linux/Windows VPS | 24/7 Tech Help! Hosting 0
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: These tools help you find Chinese meaning of acronym domains Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com A Six-Figure Memento Will Help Sedo's Dave Evanson Remember This Week's Sales Chart The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Domain investors help provide liquidity Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas: How is domain shopping going to help you? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy signs up 30 partners to help small business keep afloat Registrars 0
D Help required to fix USB dongle hacking The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Adding these 2 questions in UDRP complaint can help avoid a avoid a lot of RDNH findings Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan NY Attorney General appeals to registrars to help in combating coronavirus domain scams Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Domainers come together on Twitter to help those in need Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Attention required: Let's help Small Businesses Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Domainer Donna Mahony seeks fin help through GoFundMe Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan SEO habits that will help you 2020 Resources 0
Prashant Sharan U.S. Gov seeks help from Verisign and PIR to cut Opioid sales Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Will timetoplayfair.com help spotify ? Legal Issues and Dispute 0
DNJournal.com Two More Six-Figure Sales Help Keep the Early 2019 Domain Sales Season on Track The Lounge 0
JulienJ Insane: France Seizes Geographic Domain Name France.com with Help from Web.com Legal Issues and Dispute 2
JulienJ LinkedIn Search Stats Can Help ID a Prospective Buyer Resources 0
JulienJ Google Plus may help identify buyers Resources 0
E How a business idea on the blockchain can help you grow your business Webmaster Forum 2
maurya desichef.in - Could you please help appraise? Domain Appraisals 4
Raman Urgent help require - Google webmaster showing less url submitted Webmaster Forum 1
Raman Need Graphics Designing Help Webmaster Forum 1
Nishith Help On This Domain Domain Appraisals 2
webmaster75 Please Help Eric Lyon He lost everything in the Houston Flood The Lounge 0
D Help with domain backorders Business and Economy 5
domainking131 Tucows Q2 revenue goes up to $84 million with the help of eNom Registrars 0
dStar Please Help me Appraise these Domains Domain Appraisals 7
IamAnhart Need help with choosing a VPS host Hosting 2
marsh Hiring legal help Legal Issues and Dispute 5
Mohit Bardia Help us By Appraisals Our Some Domains Domain Appraisals 5
tdb555 Paytm & Alibaba to help Indian sellers get access to over 5 million Chinese products Business and Economy 0
H Association help in model layer required for final year project Webmaster Forum 3
DomainSherpa Help! My Domain Name Was Stolen (And 3 Ways to Recover It) - With David Weslow The Lounge 0
Y I need help, Babys.in Domain Appraisals 4
domainking131 Doing Deals With Chinese Investors ? They may need your help to complete transfer New GTLDs 0
Will Help Yourself . . . For Sale 6
domainking131 A Domainer In Need – Please Help Non-Indian Domains 1
DNJournal.com Numeric Domains Help .Coms Sweep 19 of 20 Entries on This Week's Sales Chart The Lounge 0
P I'm trying to contact witha .in domain owner. Can you help? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
DNJournal.com New Dream Team? Kellie & Mike Move to Tampa to Help Make DNC's Wish Come True The Lounge 0
P Need Help (Auctioning on Sedo) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
D Browser troubleshooting help needed Webmaster Forum 0
L Help in Purchasing a domain Name General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
D Please help to sell domains very urgently due to health problems General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
TonyStark Help me in Deciding price of a .com domain Domain Appraisals 5