Help! My Domain Name Was Stolen (And 3 Ways to Recover It) - With David Weslow

Millions of credit cards numbers are stolen every month, and bots continually scour the internet looking for websites to hack. The domain name industry is not immune to thieves and hackers.

A month doesn't go by without a domain name being identified as stolen and the registrant frantically trying to stop it from changing registrars and leaving the country.

In this interview, David Weslow describes the three steps you can take to recover your domain name before it’s too late.

He also discusses the six steps you need to take to prevent a domain name theft from occurring in the first place.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/david-weslow-stolen-domains/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JulienJ Insane: France Seizes Geographic Domain Name France.com with Help from Web.com Legal Issues and Dispute 2
L Help in Purchasing a domain Name General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
diyakapoor Domain Name Help General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Domain investors help provide liquidity Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas: How is domain shopping going to help you? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan NY Attorney General appeals to registrars to help in combating coronavirus domain scams Registrars 0
DNJournal.com Two More Six-Figure Sales Help Keep the Early 2019 Domain Sales Season on Track The Lounge 0
Nishith Help On This Domain Domain Appraisals 2
D Help with domain backorders Business and Economy 5
P I'm trying to contact witha .in domain owner. Can you help? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
TonyStark Help me in Deciding price of a .com domain Domain Appraisals 5
C Looking for the guys who can help me to register new domain(With tutorials) Domains Wanted 1
R Please help me with this domain's pricing Domain Appraisals 2
the_poet Need help on evaluating this share-related domain Domain Appraisals 4
V help me my blog get sandbox with new custom domain without any reason :( Webmaster Forum 4
D I lost domain rate.in and I cannot login into my Mitsu account - need help General Indian Domain Name Discussion 23
D Need Domain Parking Suggestion. Kindly Help me out! Parking 1
A Domain Disputed - Need Very urgent help Legal Issues and Dispute 1
T Major TV Station is Trying to take my Domain!!! HELP!!! Legal Issues and Dispute 5
K Mitsu Adsense for domain setup help General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
D Can n e 1 hlp? Yes! 1hlp.com 4 letter #1 help domain External Auctions 0
K Need Help! whats the safe way to sale domain General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
K Domain transfer help pls General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
V Registered a domain - trade mark issue - please help Legal Issues and Dispute 7
ebiz4india .IN Deleted Domain List or Expiring Domain List - HELP Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 3
A urgent:help me get a quality domain to start a free indian dating site! Domains Wanted 16
Prashant Sharan Dan+Bodis can help domainers maximize both their sales and ad revenues Registrars 0
Host.co.in ✅[Host.co.in] | Save 25% on Managed VPS Hosting | Linux/Windows VPS | 24/7 Tech Help! Hosting 0
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: These tools help you find Chinese meaning of acronym domains Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com A Six-Figure Memento Will Help Sedo's Dave Evanson Remember This Week's Sales Chart The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy signs up 30 partners to help small business keep afloat Registrars 0
D Help required to fix USB dongle hacking The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Adding these 2 questions in UDRP complaint can help avoid a avoid a lot of RDNH findings Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Domainers come together on Twitter to help those in need Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Attention required: Let's help Small Businesses Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Domainer Donna Mahony seeks fin help through GoFundMe Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan SEO habits that will help you 2020 Resources 0
Prashant Sharan U.S. Gov seeks help from Verisign and PIR to cut Opioid sales Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Will timetoplayfair.com help spotify ? Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ LinkedIn Search Stats Can Help ID a Prospective Buyer Resources 0
JulienJ Google Plus may help identify buyers Resources 0
E How a business idea on the blockchain can help you grow your business Webmaster Forum 2
maurya desichef.in - Could you please help appraise? Domain Appraisals 4
Raman Urgent help require - Google webmaster showing less url submitted Webmaster Forum 1
Raman Need Graphics Designing Help Webmaster Forum 1
webmaster75 Please Help Eric Lyon He lost everything in the Houston Flood The Lounge 0
domainking131 Tucows Q2 revenue goes up to $84 million with the help of eNom Registrars 0
dStar Please Help me Appraise these Domains Domain Appraisals 7
IamAnhart Need help with choosing a VPS host Hosting 2
marsh Hiring legal help Legal Issues and Dispute 5