Help me in Deciding price of a .com domain

IT.com

TonyStark

I am kind of new to domain selling and i need some help from inforum experts. I own hobsnob (.) com and i am getting few offers from different sellers. Max offer i have got is $100. How much exactly this domain is worth ? Please share your valuable opinions.

Thanks

I think you have to approach pricing differently when a buyer comes to you (as opposed to when you initiate contact with the buyer).

The first step really is to find out as much as possible about the buyer so that you can try to figure out what is their budget. Do this by searching for their name, email address, ip the email came from, etc.

If they've left no clues in the email address, reply back that you'd like to talk with them, and get their phone number.

Once you know the budget of the buyer, you're in a better position to set a price.

Also, it is unusual to get several offers on the same domain at the same time, unless you have a domain that is really extremely premium. The fact that you are suddenly getting several offers at once on this domain makes me worry that they may be scam offers. Whatever you do, don't pay for an appraisal of the domain.

The same happened with me.
The buyers wanted me to get the domain appraised from a particular domain appraisal company costing about $50 per appraisal.
Later I discovered that it was a scam when they refused to buy the domain even after me giving the appraisal certificate.

The same happened with me.
The buyers wanted me to get the domain appraised from a particular domain appraisal company costing about $50 per appraisal.
Later I discovered that it was a scam when they refused to buy the domain even after me giving the appraisal certificate.

No, nobody has asked yet to appraise my domain. Thanks for the warning guys. I understand it's not a very premium domain but its catchy enough ;)

Do you think $100 is a Good/bad/average deal?

No, nobody has asked yet to appraise my domain. Thanks for the warning guys. I understand it's not a very premium domain but its catchy enough ;)

Do you think $100 is a Good/bad/average deal?

Offcourse $100 for hobsnob.com is a bad deal because $100 isnt worth anything really!

Its a .com, so put your minimum acceptable price at about $500.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom