• Concept 4

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Concept 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Concept 6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
created a very basic logo. will make a better one very soon. (shortage of time today!!)
jmwSUNP.png

bt i use adobe illustrator to create logos and will submit one more. not like the previous one, will make that in freetime

The new logo is live!

I used logodesignworks.com

It's great! The only thing I don't like is the blurred edges which were sharper in the original one. Maybe did you enlarge the logo? If that's the case, you should use the smaller original.

It's great! The only thing I don't like is the blurred edges which were sharper in the original one. Maybe did you enlarge the logo? If that's the case, you should use the smaller original.

Yeah, it looks great now. More aesthetic and lighter compared to the old version (not to mention a lot of space has been gained). As the_poet mentioned, making it sharp as the original one (and a bit smaller) would be perfect.

If not much work, you could also try to replace > with @ symbol since it is more associated with Internet and the Indian flag has that wheel in the center. But the current version is also fine.

Thanks the_poet and Kokoro! You're right, I did mess things up when changing the size. I've fixed this now.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom