Hello Travel affiliate program?

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Has anyone used the HelloTravel.com affiliate program? I received a solicitation from them to join with the following information:

How does it work?

Partner/Affiliate uploads our Enquiry form on their Websites/Blogs. Visitor
fills the form or clicks the banner.

Query Example: Plan my trip from London to Jaipur (India) with respective
dates and further details.

Ones the form is filled, then the lead gets verified by our system, which is
then published for travel agents to see and buy. We pay Partner/Affiliate
for every valid enquiry sold on our travel agents network.

More Information

we share 50% revenue for all the leads generated through your website and
sold on Hellotravel network panel. You do not have to worry about the query
not being converted by the travel agent. We do not give any guarantee to
travel agents that all the leads they buy from us will mature. Travel agents
pay us in advance, only after they are eligible to buy leads from us. Every
lead is priced differently depending on the lead quality, budget, place, IP
address, Phone Number and details given.

For example:

1. Inbound Leads (Abroad to India) are priced between INR 200 to INR
1,000 (95% leads get sold)

2. Outbound Leads (India to Abroad) are priced between INR 40 to INR
150 (60% leads get sold)

3. Domestic Leads (Within India) are priced between INR 40 to INR 150
(50% leads get sold)

4. International Leads are priced between INR 40 to INR150 (50% leads
get sold)

NOTE - One lead can be purchased by maximum of 4 travel agents.

Your Commission - example

Inbound lead generated through your website is priced INR 1,000 and 4 travel
agents buy that same lead. Your commission from that 1 lead would
potentially be

INR 1,000*4= INR 4,000. Commission share 50% (INR 4,000 * 50 / 100 = INR
2,000)
INR 2,000 or U.S Dollar $ 45 is your commission just from one lead. The same
rule follows for outbound,
domestic, and international as well.

Throw up a link Jeff - give it a run would be glad to see results - got lots of impressions, and always willing to test out a relevant product/service on the network.

The only problem I see with an in house affiliate program is that there is no way to validate the transactions. I understand HelloTravel is a big company however, would rather see the program run through a reputed aff company like CJ, LS, SAS, PPJ or GAN:

Affiliate Program, Online Publisher Affiliate Network, Best Travel Website Publisher Program - Hello Travel

I just thought I'd update this thread as I've had time to test out the program.

First of all, I should say that I'm a complete novice with travel affiliates.

I found the conversion rate to be abysmal - perhaps 1 in 5,000 visitors actually filled in the form. I'm not sure whether that's my website or HelloTravel's fault. I do think that the form asks for too much information - people would be more likely to complete a simpler form.

So, in almost 5 months, I received 3 leads. 2 out of 3 of the leads, Hello Travel were not able to sell, so I didn't receive any commission for those. 1 lead they managed to sell to 2 agents for 55 INR each, so a total of 110 INR.

I'm not sure what minimum payment is, but it's more than 110 INR.

All in all, disappointing. I'll be trying other affiliate programs and I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks letitring and wot! I'll try those programs and read that information!

"1. Inbound Leads (Abroad to India) are priced between INR 200 to INR
1,000 (95% leads get sold)"

The reality is they only sell 10-33% of leads generated!

Actually for some sites they do sell 95% of leads, if they are good ones. It's not easy to get good leads, depends on the quality i guess. Some leads sell 4 times! Overall i can say hello travel is a good affiliate program but don't expect to work like a parked page.;)

That looks great indy! How does one do that?

Thanks for the compliment Jeff... Still lots of work left on the site, but its up and running and most importantly monetizing. So the first step would be to setup affiliate arrangements through the affiliate networks mentioned in my earlier post in this thread.

With all the tools OTA's (online travel agencies) are offering, a good programmer would be able to setup parameters and customize searches through the affiliates tools.

Currently working on displaying all results on one page instead of opening multiple browsers which would take the site to the next level.

You can take the code and virtually place it on any site - example: http://www.fares.in

Thanks for the compliment Jeff... Still lots of work left on the site, but its up and running and most importantly monetizing. So the first step would be to setup affiliate arrangements through the affiliate networks mentioned in my earlier post in this thread.

With all the tools OTA's (online travel agencies) are offering, a good programmer would be able to setup parameters and customize searches through the affiliates tools.

Currently working on displaying all results on one page instead of opening multiple browsers which would take the site to the next level.

You can take the code and virtually place it on any site - example: http://www.fares.in

Thanks indy! I'll see what I can do. Appreciate the help.

Hi ,
I came across this forum today regarding Hello travel. I have been working with them for a year now. And as far as I know, I am getting above 70% leads sold for Inbound category. Mr. Chaudi, if you are facing any issues, you can always contact Hello Travel Affiliate team - they are very co-operative and they can guide you to get good conversions for the leads you generate.

Hey for me it's working great..glad to have found this affiliate system of Hello Travel..I have been able to provide them with good no. of leads & paid back a good sum..eventually i have also seen the no. of leads are growing which shows Hello Travel is meeting my visitors expectations & traffic has increased to get to Hello Travel through my portal.
Guys would suggest to give it a genuine try. Will work for sure !

Hello friend, i had never used any travel affiliate but big fan of hosting and domain affiliates. The reason is that the profit margin in much higher compared to other programs. Thank you

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom