Hello inforum!

IT.com

PARKS

My name is Jamie Parks and as of now I own about 10 .in domain names. I'm interested in thie .in extension primarily because of the amount of outsourcing and offshoring that has been going on between the U.S. and India.

The domains that I own right now are what I would call American centric .in's - For example I registered: AmericanFood.in because I think more Americans will eventually end up visiting india and may want to try finding nearby restaurants that serve American food. I plan on developing this site just as soon as I am a little further along in my dotIN research. Which is one reason that I registered as a member of inforum.in - I really want to learn more about what other .in investors are thinking about the space. The second reason that I signed up is because I'm familiar with DomainBits.com and was happy to hear that Jeff was also interested in .in domain names and that he was buying this forum.

Best regards to all and I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about India and the .in extension.

Jamie Parks
DomainerDeveloper.com

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom