Hello INF!

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Hello, I'm Jeff.

I just purchased INForum from Steve. Thanks Steve for doing such a great job with the forums! Steve will still be sticking around and helping to moderate the forums.

Some of you may know me from other forums, or from my blog, DomainBits.com.

I'm excited about this and hope to add a lot to this community.

I've got a lot of ideas about things to implement, but if there is anything you'd like to see, please let me know.

I just started this "Introduce Yourself" forum, so even if you have been around for a while, please feel free to write an introductory post so that everyone knows who you are.

If anyone has any questions, concerns or complaints about anything, please feel free to PM me any time.

Congratualtions Jeff.
If Steve a.k.a ekal in other forums has sold this forum to you, then it must be in good hands.

India related domains makes up 25% of our Domain Portfolio.
We have 200+ .co.in , 30+ .in , 20+ India Related .com and 50+ Indian IDN Names.

You could see our entire Indian related domains here:
Ads.co.in - AboutUS Page

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation!

Congratulations Jeff!

I am from Turkey. I am visiting this forum almost everyday and as I see, there is not many forums about just Indian domains yet.

I wish both Steve and you will be successful.

Thanks indy!

Are those your domains or are you brokering them? There are some really nice ones!

The domains listed at Sellmy.in - Buy and Sell .in Domain Names are all my domains for sale(as of today). If anyone is interested in adding yours to the list, just email me the details:

Domain Name
Category
Registrar Name
Registration Expiry Date
Price
Status
Email Address

Regards,

Indy

Welcome Jeff, Had heard on the grapevine steve was looking to sell the site.

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here and im sure the site will grow and grow over time.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom