Having more than one business lawyer

IT.com

dibon

I had this discussion with a friend of mine who was not for this idea at all. She insisted that the only way out is to change the attorney/lawyer when the time is right. I only agree with her in as far as changing lawyers is concerned, otherwise you can have more than one firm at a time, just so that the business interests are never in jeopardy. Your thoughts?

Would it be cheap for an upcoming business to have more than a lawyer at a time? This looks like an option that the more established businesses can opt for. I'd say that the right time to change your business lawyer is when they stop being responsive to the business needs.

I am not sure if having more than one attorney/lawyer at any particular point is economical. In case a current law firm seems not be playing their part or honoring appointments, then it may be the right time to start shopping elsewhere.

Why would there ever be a NEED for two law firms? Unless, of course, you have a brick and mortar presence that your site is based off of. Otherwise, I'm not seeing point in retaining two different firms.

The only way two lawyers makes sense is if you have one lawyer full time on the payroll and then have a second lawyer or law firm on retainer for overflow work or specialized projects that is not the expertise of the lawyer employed full time. That would only be for medium to large size companies. If you have one firm that is not doing the job and unresponsive to your inquiries, then get rid of them and hire another firm.

The only way two lawyers makes sense is if you have one lawyer full time on the payroll and then have a second lawyer or law firm on retainer for overflow work or specialized projects that is not the expertise of the lawyer employed full time. That would only be for medium to large size companies. If you have one firm that is not doing the job and unresponsive to your inquiries, then get rid of them and hire another firm.
This makes sense, absolutely. I think in this way, a business is able to cushion itself against any eventualities, besides ensuring that there is continuity, even when there is a lot to handle. There's nothing as rewarding as when clients feel that there's a unique responsiveness to their requests.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom