Have you got your dream job?

IT.com

sanju123

Have you managed to get your dream job-are you satisfied with your job you are presently doing, If not this what would have been your choice, are you still waiting for your dream job?

I had my dream job a few years back but unfortunately I got greedy and changed company which offered me a better deal. I still regret until today that I left that job.

Have you managed to get your dream job

Yes indeed! After many years of working 9-5 office jobs, I'm very happy to be able to work from home. Hey, wouldn't you rather work in your pajamas than in an office suit? :D

Seriously though, working from home is not for everyone. I know many people who have told me that they wouldn't work from home in a million years, as they'd get bored and they constantly need people around them.

sanju123, have you managed to find your dream job or are your still searching?

Yes indeed! After many years of working 9-5 office jobs, I'm very happy to be able to work from home. Hey, wouldn't you rather work in your pajamas than in an office suit? :D

Seriously though, working from home is not for everyone. I know many people who have told me that they wouldn't work from home in a million years, as they'd get bored and they constantly need people around them.

sanju123, have you managed to find your dream job or are your still searching?

Ceres it seems that you are a great person, I also love to work from home, I am comfortable in my pajamas and I don't- need to commute every day, get bullied, pressurized with double duty or carry that plastic smile while in office.
Well I was never a very ambitious person and I left lectureship after my marriage-didn't join any job for a long span. Now I have got a few very sweet online jobs and I am enjoying my work so much and I think there can't be anything better than this. Simply just too cool and too good.:)

Have you managed to get your dream job-are you satisfied with your job you are presently doing, If not this what would have been your choice, are you still waiting for your dream job?
To say frankly I do not believe in the dream job. If even you have a very interesting work all the same there will be periods when you will despise your work. But I'm sure that it's much better to have an interesting work than the dull and hard pastime.

To say frankly I do not believe in the dream job. If even you have a very interesting work all the same there will be periods when you will despise your work. But I'm sure that it's much better to have an interesting work than the dull and hard pastime.

Vlada, sometimes my job is very interesting, sometimes it can get boring. Nevertheless, it's still my dream job.

It's about the freedom and flexibility I get from working from home.

It's about not feeling stressed even though I now work harder than my last office job. :eek:

It's about being able to control my work hours.

It's about that entrepreneurial spirit you feel when you are not working for large corporate companies.

It's about being able to spend more time with the family.

It's about not having to commute to work.

And yes it's also about having the freedom to work in my pajamas if I so choose. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom