Hangs on Reply to post

IT.com

Justin

Banned
When I post in here, after I do Quick Reply, it does not lead me anywhere, just hangs and says page is loading.

Also, cannot quick reply to any post but the first one.

Also, this may be fixed with a forum software update. 3.6.8 or above. 3.6.10 recommended.

The new thread doesn't hang, just Quick Reply.

Also... lol.. One more thing. Post Thank You hack is recommended... after Upgrade of course.

Thanks tldagent. I'll look into both of those issues. I appreciate the suggestions!

Great. It was sort of a pain. This post will be an official test.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, not fixed. You are using VB 3.6.5 Best to upgrade to 3.6.8 or above to get rid of it. It still hangs and quick reply doesn't drop down to the anchor when it's other than the original post. Then blank white screen shows as page loading.... and loading... and loading. Just hangs.

You're right... It was working before. Sorry about that. I'll do the upgrade then.

Still not corrected :( still shows blank white screen after quick reply , have to hit back button to get it done.

Look into it again? Nothing was done the first time... I don't think. Really makes this site a pain in the arse to get around when it's not working.

I would suggest upgrading to the latest stable version of VB if you don't want to go all the way to 3.7.

We'll be upgrading some time next week. Sorry for the delay about this.

The quick reply anchor seemed to work well. Glad to see this is fixed! Whoot whoot!

--- nope, still hangs after quick reply.

Well it still hangs, but now we are used to the system, so admin don't bother yourself.It works fine this way too.

We've upgraded to the lastest version of vbulletin and upgraded our vb style. The quick reply seems to be working now.

I think we've got rid of all the bugs due to the update, but if anyone notices anything wrong, let me know.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom