Hacking of government websites in Goa, India

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
From 12 Goa govt websites hacked | iGoa
"The websites of at least a dozen government departments were hacked by unknown hackers. This is for the first time that websites of these many government departments were hacked in one go and second time in the last few years that such an incident has occurred."

The reason for this is the rampant corruption in India's internet industry.

As I have mentioned before an experienced webmaster is ignored, boycotted, harassed and subjected to identity theft attempts, while every liar who falsely claims to involved in the business is showered with privileges. None of these liars can take any decision regarding the business or make any payment from the account, yet they have unlimited support in their lies.

All indian Govt websites are made with Poor security, worst UI , design... they always keep getting hacked. Na thing new.
Full of curruption and low quality developers who have some good marks on marksheet but with zero practical knowldege. :p

All indian Govt websites are made with Poor security, worst UI , design... they always keep getting hacked. Na thing new.
Full of curruption and low quality developers who have some good marks on marksheet but with zero practical knowldege. :p
To create those Govt. websites large money is paid to them. I have seen Govt. websites which don't have align center. They are fully aligned to left side and it looks odd.

The problem is extremely bad, my incompetent reed thin jeans clad foul mouthed neighbours have been showered with privileges though they are not doing anything and know nothing, because their powerful backers are falsely claiming that these girls are involved in my business.
In Goa an experienced webmaster and domain investor is subjected to harassment continuously, and inexperienced girlfriends of powerful people are showered with privileges in their attempt to commit identity theft and encouraged and supported while they shower abuses on an experienced webmaster.
When there is so much corruption, what can you expect?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom