Hacked website: State Bank of India

IT.com

Ceres

According to an article in The Hindu Business Line, the State Bank of India's website was hacked a few days ago. It is stated that no data was loss:

The bank?s Web site was paralysed on Christmas Eve as hackers, believed to be from a foreign country, broke through the bank?s stringent IT defences.

?Attempts were made to disrupt the system from outside the country. However, there was no loss of data,? said Mr R.P. Sinha, Deputy Managing Director (Information Technology), SBI, at the launch of the bank?s first Internet banking kiosk at Mumbai Central Railway Station on Saturday.

I'm sure the Bank's 3 million net users were very relieved to hear that there was no loss of data!

According to an article in The Hindu Business Line, the State Bank of India's website was hacked a few days ago. It is stated that no data was loss:

I'm sure the Bank's 3 million net users were very relieved to hear that there was no loss of data!
Yes, you are absolutely right about these happy people who have received the news that there was no loss of data! I'm sure they think that it is the best present for them to the New Year!

It is a scary news, good relief that things didn't go extreme wrong side. Yeah a nice New Year gift for all.

What!! I was never aware about this!!
I logged into my account soon after reading this post and am happy to see that everything is intact.
Thank God!!:)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom