Guerrilla Marketing Ideas

IT.com

Kaitlin

Banned
What kind of tactics would you use if you had to conduct a 'guerrilla' marketing campaign to increase traffic to your site and convert them to leads? I want to start building a list, but funds are limited. I could use some unique ideas.

What I've heard about these campaigns is the fact that they have a high return on investment. If funds are limited then guerilla marketing is the way to go but I think you'd really need a lot of imagination. It's never easy getting to grasp the public's attention in a memorable way.

E-Mail marketing, tons of new content and back-links. Do all 3 heavily in a shorter than usual time frame and make Google take notice. That's what I would do.

I did a quick google research and aren't there are a ton of guerrilla marketing campaigns out there? This is definitely a good strategy especially if you are working on a limited budget. Just go for an option that will stick in people's minds for a long time.

If you can, get some friends or pay some students to talk about your site on forums/facebook. Come up with a video to promote the site, or add marketing items on Zazzle and take advantage of the backlinks they provide. There are a lot of ways. Just remember unless your site is already easy to find, getting people talking won't help.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom