greed pays?concerns.in

IT.com

skyshipper

Country flag
hi ,just couldn't resist concerns.in :p,my last one !is it any value?..
btw got spammers looking for price quote on a domainname,post in name of marc shavell,..

I like it better than your previous ones, because it's generic.

It has a large number of possible applications, but it's not all that commercially oriented.

I'd say it's worth low $xx to mid $xx on the reseller market.

I like Footprints.in and think that it's a good registration - worth $xx. I think that this one has good long term potential.

BlankAndWhite.mobi - I can't see any value there

Lonavala.info - nice geo, but it's a small place and a .info - worth low $xx.

"Business Motif" shows only 948 results in Google. As the term is so rarely used, it's unlikely that anyone will have a reason to pay a premium for this term.

Cheetahs.in is an interesting one. Cheetahs are popular in India, but I doubt that someone interested in creating a site about Cheetahs would be willing to pay a premium. Also, if a company wanted to brand itself, I think that Cheetah.in would sound a lot better than Cheetahs.in.

However, it looks like there is at least one major rugby team that uses the name Cheetahs, and this would be a perfect domain for them. So I think the domain is worth registering. You are unlikely to get much domainer interest in it, but if you do get unsolicited interest in the domain, I'd pitch it at a high price.

I also probably wouldn't park the domain. I doubt that animal ads generate much revenue and if ads are automatically generated, it's quite possible that an infringing ad would be shown.

I think lonavala.info will go for High Xxx if you attach a website to it with info about the place and things its famous for ( eg: Chikki )

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom